Selasa, 21 Juli 2009

milliom of expectation

it's the time,i step forward to go. million of hope and expectation join in. although somehow, something called 'tired' come close to me. i am asking to life,is there any happiness which i missed out there and it welcoming me?

and you suddenly fall silent,let me pass it by. without any direction,trace the time. yeah,you still stay in your silent, observing me intently, without mercy-without heart. but i remember the face who take me home.

it's the time,i have to come back. follow the dark way to go home. without a friend, revert to loneliness. i am asking to my self: 'have i got the answer?'. 'yes,maybe later',then i answered.
yes,motionless. you are!. seeing me walking,injured,face the time.. you keep in silent,observing me..i grow distant..far away.

but i remember the face who take me home.
now i know the answer.
i want to go home, with that face..

2 komentar: